Effective date: July 1, 2022
This Privacy Statement explains how Play2Earn Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Play2Earn”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) collect, use, and share your personal data in connection with the use of our website or service that links to this Privacy Statement.
TWe are committed to treating your privacy data with respect and we are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and respect its requirements in the same way as other major international regulations.
TWe note that we are a “controller” in terms of GDPR where we make decisions on how personal information is used in connection with our website and services. Where we are acting as a controller, we are responsible for the obligations of a “controller” under applicable laws in connection with the processing of personal information. For example, we use this Privacy Statement and other notices to provide you with information about our use of personal information, as required by law.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), our processing of your Personal Data will be based on the following: to the extent that we obtain your consent for the processing of your Personal Data such processing will be justified pursuant to Article 6(1) lit. (a) of the GDPR. If the processing of your Personal Data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or for taking pre-contractual steps upon your request, such processing will be based on GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (b). Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your Personal Data on the basis of GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (c), and where the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such processing will be made in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (f). Please note that where you have given your consent to the processing of your Personal Data you may withdraw your consent at any time. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of any processing previously made on the basis of your consent.
Information we collect
The type of personal information we collect depends on how you are specifically interacting with us and which services you are using. We may process the information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding Play2Earn’s services, including your behavioral data (“enquiry data”). Your enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of replying to your request, providing tailored information for you on the services we provide, serve targeted ads, make marketing research, check advertising effectiveness and to research lookalike audiences. The legal basis for this processing is consent given where the enquiry happens, or your personal consent.
We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to keep you informed about our services and any updates (“business information data”). The business information data may be processed to send you relevant information on our services or newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is your consent OR performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
We may process information contained in or related to any communication that you send to us, including for recruitment aims (“correspondence data”). The correspondence data may include your personal details, legal information, projects etc. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract. Correspondence may also be regulated by the NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) if applicable. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests: the proper administration of our website and business, marketing and other communications with visitors and clients.
We may also receive information about you from publicly available and third-party databases or services that provide information about business people and companies.
Generally, we may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Contact Information, such as name, phone number, email address and similar contact data;
- User Content, such as content of communications, suggestions, questions, comments, feedback, and other information you send to us, that you provide to us when you contact us;
- Device & Browser Information, such as network and connection information (including Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses), device and browser identifiers and information (including device, application, or browser type, version, plug-in type and version, operating system, user agent, language and time zone settings, and other technical information), advertising identifiers, cookie identifiers and information, and similar data;
- Social Media and Online Content, such as information in social media and online profiles, online posts, and similar data;
For any of the uses of your data described above that require your prior express consent, note that you may withdraw your consent by contacting us at email@example.com
We control and process your data for a certain period of time for listed purposes: Up to 36 months since the last visit for behavior data and 36 months since the last communication for business information data and correspondence data.
How we use information
Play2Earn process personal information about you for one or more of the following basis:
- to perform a contract. Where the processing is necessary for the performance of contract;
- legitimate Interests. Where the processing is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal information;
- your consent. Where you have given us consent to process your personal information for specified purposes;
- comply with the Law. Where the processing is necessary for compliance with legal requirements.
We process your personal information in connection with our business aims, including, but not limited to:
- contact and communicate with you in connection with our business aims and services performed, or other notifications, events, or updates that you may have registered for;
- conduct and communicate with you regarding recruiting and human resources administration;
- personalize and make recommendations related to our business services;
- send you offers, advertising and marketing materials;
- comply with our instructions and or to fulfill other, specified purposes for which you have given your consent;
- comply with the Law and our legal obligations (including to respond to a request or order from a court or state authority, as well as to fulfill our contractual obligations.
Location of information
Play2Earn Ltd is incorporated and located in the Republic of Seychelles. However it may operate in the EU, USA and other countries. During your use of our website and your communication with us, your personal nformation may be transferred outside of your residence country and may be stored in and accessed from multiple countries. Whenever we transfer personal information to other jurisdictions, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Your rights We take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the Personal Data that we collect. You are also entitled to restrict or object, at any time, to the further processing of your Personal Data. You have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured and standard format. You may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority regarding the processing of your Personal Data. To protect the privacy and the security of your Personal Data, we may request information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and the right to access such information, as well as to search for and provide you with the Personal Data we maintain. Your principal rights under data protection laws are:
a) the right to access;
b) the right to rectification;
c) the right to erasure;
d) the right to restrict processing;
e) the right to object to processing;
f) the right to data portability;
g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
h) the right to withdraw consent.
You are always able to withdraw consent, get or request deletion of all your personal data we have or ask a question by sending us an email-request a firstname.lastname@example.org
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (known as “first party cookies”), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (“third party cookies”).
- Service: WordPress ● Google Tag Manager
- Advertising and Analytics: Google Analytics ● Adwords ● Facebook ● LinkedIn ● Twitter ● YouTube ● Instagram
We set cookies in a number of different locations. These locations may include:
- our websites;
- the emails we send.
Consent for Advertising Cookies on the website
You may see a “cookie banner” on our websites. When you consent in this manner, we may set advertising cookies on the website. We’ll display the banner to you periodically, just in case you change your mind.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is expected to change from time to time. Play2Earn reserves the right to amend the Privacy Statement at any time, for any reason, and without notice to you other than the posting of the updated Privacy Statement on our website. We may email periodic reminders of our notices and terms and conditions, but you should check our website frequently to see the current Privacy Statement that is in effect and check any changes that may have been made to it.